Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Translation God of Thunder

I translate from time to time so I figured I should make a place for all the work I have done.  Recently I have become interested in God of Thunder [霸天雷神] which is a web novel written by Xiao Qian [萧潜].  It has enjoyed some success so I am sure English speakers would enjoy it as well.

By the way, I do mostly a machine translation, dictionary combination for my work.  If you are expecting perfection then you probably don't want to read this.  I will give you good quality English that should read well, however I am aware of the fact that my translation is merely an approximation of the true meaning.  I will probably mess some things up.  If you don't like that, then here is your disclaimer :D

Also don't hold me to a fixed schedule.  I am in medical school right now, so time is a premium to me.  Why am I even doing this?  I don't even know...sometimes you have to find a way to relax.

Grundle

No comments:

Post a Comment